Contractor’s Business BluePrint – 10 Week Intensive
Chart Your Course to Business Success!
If you want your contracting business to be a professional business that runs on best practices, this class is for you. This class is for business owners who are ready to take action to build a better and more sustainable business, not just one that they work in every day.
Learn from a business coach who is an expert in helping small businesses like yours to grow and prosper.
In this 10-week webinar series, you will:
- Develop a 1-3 Year Vision for your business
- Get clarity about your Value Proposition
- Create a Mission Statement that inspires you
- Learn Financial Management principles and best practices
- Get confidence in your ability to understand your financial statements
- Calculate your breakeven point and other critical ratios
- Create a profit plan and budget for 2014
- Define your client process system
- Create an organizational chart for your company and define roles
- Define your target markets
- Develop a strategy to communicate your offer to your market
- Learn how to track your marketing and sales results
- Develop a calendar to schedule your marketing initiatives
- Learn how to hold company meetings and set agendas
- Start tracking your job profitability consistently
- Learn how to get better at delegating
- Get more confidence in your ability to create the company culture you want
- PLUS: Get feedback from your expert facilitator on your homework
This Course meets for 90 minutes each week for 10 weekly sessions via Live Webinar Format beginning January 23, 2014. Dates as follows:
- January 23, 30, 2014
- February 6,13,20,27, 2014
- March 20, 27, 2014
- April 3, 10, 2014
All sessions are from
1:30 PM to 3:00 PM Pacific
2:30 AM to 4:00 PM Mountain
3:30 PM to 5:00 PM Central
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM Eastern
The live sessions will be recorded, so if you miss a session, you’ll be able to download the audio and listen at your leisure. Session recordings are generally available within 24 hours of the session.
Bonus #1: You will get access to tools and templates that I have developed to help businesses create structure and systems.
Bonus #2: You will get access to my 5 session recorded webinar series Your Business Plan – Roadmap to Success.
Here’s what a recent graduate of the On Target Intensive had to say…
“There is a lot to like about Advisors On Target’s 10 week intensive “Chart Your Course to Business Success” by Linnea Blair. In particular, the homework assignments are key to being proactive in developing your business plan. I found Linnea’s presentation to be thought provoking, insightful, and chock-full of useful knowledge towards business development. In addition, to listen and learn from peers in the business to always useful. I would highly recommend this course to any small business owner looking for a key to success.” – Dan Frost, Frost Painting, Inc.
Agenda for Chart Your Course to Business Success
- Week 1 – Vision, Mission, Big Picture Strategy
- Week 2 – Effective Financial Management
- Week 3 – Creating a Budget/Profit Plan for 2012
- Week 4 – Marketing Strategy
- Week 5 – Marketing Plan
- Week 6 – Job Profitability and Production
- Week 7 – Client Process System
- Week 8 – Successful Company Meetings
- Week 9 – Leadership, Delegation & Culture
- Week 10 – Business Planning/Strategy
Invest in your business for 10 weeks and get results that you will enjoy for years to come. Your investment in the On Target 10 Week Business Intensive is $997. If you sign up at least 30 days in advance, you can save $100. This option expires on December 23, 2013. If the option is still available on the registration page, you are eligible for the special.
Testimonials for Linnea’s Classes and Workshops
“Linnea is a great speaker for a workshop. She has a thorough understanding of her subject and presents it in an easy, relaxed manner that all can understand and take back home and implement into their business.”
“I had never realized what a powerful tool Social Media could be. The class that I took last year helped me get started using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Your suggestions helped me refine my approach to this form of marketing and also how to avoid potential land mines. I am now able to quickly and cheaply reach my existing customer base and it has helped get the word out to new customers as well.”
“Linnea has been a regular speaker for PDCA. Her knowledge of marketing and finance has benefited members of our association. In addition she has been helpful in improving our educational programming by working with us on determining better topics and solutions for members.”
“Thank you for sharing your time and expertise with our business alliance group. Your presentation was excellent and I hope it inspired everyone to put together a formal business plan.”
“I had the privilege of watching Linnea lead a group exercise in a training workshop that she developed and was very impressed with her easy manner in delivering new and potentially difficult information. It was clear to me that everyone in the room felt comfortable with her. Later, when she was away from the group, the comments made between participants confirmed my observations. A born teacher/coach.”
Still have questions? Feel free to call Linnea Blair at 619.291.3700